PureFlex fittings and collars are manufactured specifically for FEP and plastic-lined hoses. Applying the highest quality standards, they are designed for compatibility with most manufacturers'' true-bore plastic hoses including smooth bore, convoluted, cuffed, and rubber covered plastic lined.
RaceFlux''s RH1 lightweight racing hose is 33% lighter than stainless braided hose and much easier to assemble and work with. This 4-layer hose is SAE J30 R9 rated and features a Viton Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, air and vacuum.
The SBT braided hose was designed for application which require a true smooth inner bore for improved flow and which can easily be cleaned in place. This SBT braided hoses for sale from Hosexpress is excellent in static applications where flexing, handling, and abuse is minimal.
Eaton Everflex® Hose and Fittings Catalog Eaton has been a pioneer in the production of hoses made with resin. Everflex hoses are ideally suited for use in applications where high and low temperature, chemical resistance, low coefficient of friction, flexibility, and non-aging characteristics are required.
Viton ® is available as bridged tubing or in longer lengths of unbridged tubing. We also offer Viton ® tubing that is equivalent to other pump manufacturers ranges. Ingredients meet FDA 21CFR 177 Food grade and EU Food Packaging requirements. We also offer an industrial grade for non-food applications.
Viton is also a standout material in its resistance to weather-related aging and ozone. In fact, samples weathered in direct Florida sunlight showed little or no change in properties or appearance after 13 years of exposure. Viton’s fluid resistance far exceeds that of most other synthetic rubbers.
: Parker Hannifin
Viton Hose. Product Name: Viton Tubing/ Viton Hose/ FKM tubing / viton rubber tubingMaterial: 100% new fluoroelastomer, Kind Viton A or Viton BHardness: 55 shoreA--75shoreAWorking Temperature: -30-- 260℃Feature: Excellent resistance to aging, Ozone, Oils, fuels, lubricants, aqueous acidSpecification: inner diameter can be from 2mm to 50mm
PTFE Chemical Compatibility Chart: Polytetrafluoroethylene is very non-reactive and ideal for use with most chemicals.. Review the chemical compatibility of Teflon® and PTFE with various chemicals, solvents, alcohols and other products in the cart below.
PTFE is one of the plastics, and the plastic exhibits a "solid state" with a certain hardness and rigidity in the temperature range in which it is used; Even if a large deformation occurs in the Viton under the action of an external force, when the external force is released, the original shape can be restored and the elasticity is good.
Viton Tubing We also stock a range of push-to-connect fittings, tube supports, clamps, straps, valves, and other part for small instrumentation lines. Industry flows through us, we keep you moving!
: Parker Hannifin
· FEP tubing and hose products from NewAge including straight walled, coiled, and corrugated - also available in PTFE and PFA fluoropolymer formulations
· Oil Seals Viton Oil Seal. We are pioneers in highly durable and economical OIL SEALS. As high quality raw material is used our products are of excellent in performance are available in different shapes cater to the varying demands of our valued clients.
NewAge Industries is a manufacturer and fabricator of flexible plastic tubing and hose and a supplier of fittings and clamps. We produce and stock large quantities of a wide variety of rubber and plastic tubing, plastic and rubber hose, fittings, and clamps.NewAge Industries'' materials, many of which meet 3A, NSF, USP Class VI, and other requirements, include PVC, silicone, fluoropolymer, TPR
Manufacturers & suppliers of Rubber - various shapes & sizes, Gasket - any size made to spec, Hoses – rubber, PVC or stainless steel flexible & various Fittings
This Aeroquip global crimp PTFE hose fitting is a carbon steel hose crimp socket for a straight connection of hose to a pipe with a crimp nipple and attached crimp sleeve on one end that connects to a skived hose and a JIC swivel on the other end for connecting to a male threaded pipe.
TS2 PTFE SMOOTH BORE BRAIDED HOSE The TS2 SmoothFlex is a smooth bore PTFE hose with stainless steel or polypropylene braid reinforcement that is designed for a wide range of chemical resistant and high purity applications. The hose is available in standard white, and also anti-static black PTFE where electrostatic dissipation is required.
· 919 (100R14) hose applications requiring tight routings Features Tight bend radius Excellent kink resistance Enhanced resistance to gas permeation due to increased PTFE wall thickness (.040”) Certifications Meets or Exceeds SAE 100R14A - 929 Meets or Exceeds SAE 100R14B - 929B FDA CFR 177.1550 (Natural tube)
Buy 919-10 Parker 1/2" PTFE Hose direct from MROStop.com for huge savings on all of your Industrial Smooth Bore Hose.
· DIN EN 857 2SC STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE 100 R1 A / DIN EN 853 1SN STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE 100 R2 A/ DIN EN 853 2SN STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE J517 TYPE 100 R16 STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE 100 R9 STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE 100 R12 STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; SAE 100 R13 STANDARD - Hydraulic hose; EN856 4SP STANDARD
Master-Clip VITON® EL. Suction & Blower hose made from VITON-coated Polyester fabric, for corrosive media up to +210 °C, electroconductive ≤ 10 4 Ohm. To product. Master-Clip PTFE. Suction and blower hose for corrosive media up to +250°C. To product. Master-Clip PTFE EL. Suction & Blower hose for corrosive media up to +280°C
· PTFE 919 PTFE Hose 919B PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube 919J Silicone Jacketed PTFE Hose A-65 A-65 A-66 919U High Abrasion Resistance PTFE Hose 929 Heavy Wall PTFE Hose 929B Heavy Wall PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube 929BJ Silicone Jacketed PTFE Hose with Static-Dissipative Tube A-67 A-68 A-68 A-69 939 Convoluted PTFE Hose 939B
PTFE. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is an engineered fluoropolymer. Oustanding resistance to chemicals is one of its primary attributes. A broad temperature range of -100°F to 500°F (-73°C to 260°C) make this hose material suitable for the majority of fluid and ambient temperature conditions found in …
PTFE lined hose has a PTFE liner and a braided or rubber cover. The hose liner can be black conductive PTFE that handles media static electricity issues, or white non-conductive PTFE. The type of cover on your hose depends on how your application. The hose end fittings for PTFE hoses are attached crimping processes or using swaging processes.
· 919/919B – PTFE Hose Features Excellent chemical compatibility Handles extreme temperatures to +450°F Environmentally safe Resists moisture Low friction minimizes pressure drops and deposits Certifications Meets/Exceeds SAE 100R14A - 919 Meets/Exceeds SAE 100R14B - 919B